Download and enjoy these images from The Family Matters. On your phone, select one of the images above to open a larger version, save the image to your phone, then update your wallpaper settings.
Change your iPhone wallpaper
- Open Settings on your iPhone. In Settings, tap Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Choose an image. Choose an image from Dynamic, Stills, Live, or your photos.
- Move the image and choose a display option. Drag to move the image.
- Set the wallpaper and choose where you want it to show up.
Change your Android wallpaper:
- Touch and hold (long-press) an empty space on your phone's Home screen.
- Choose the Wallpapers command or icon.
- Choose the wallpaper type. (To use an image on your phone, select My Photos)
- Touch the Save, Set Wallpaper, or Apply button to confirm your selection.