“Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.” 1 Corinthians 16:13
Our purpose is to equip, encourage and inspire men to live a full life in Christ as the lead and serve in their home, church, workplace, and world. Every opportunity and event we offer is designed to help men build a relational community where they can be challenged to dig deeper in God’s Word and live out their faith more boldly.Contact:
Ben Davis | 210.698.4609
Men’s Bible Study - Tuesday Evenings
Men’s Bible Study - Thursday Morning
- Day/Time: Tuesday at 6:30 PM
- Location: Oak Hills Church – Bluebonnet room
- Topic: Book of Hebrew
- Details: We will start back up on Jan. 14.
- Leader/s: Ben Davis and Matt Moore
- Day/Time: Thursday at 6:00 AM
- Location: Oak Hills Church – Southroom
- Topic: Eyewitness, Luke (12 weeks)
- Details: We will start back up on Jan. 16.
- Leader/s: Larry Marshall