2023 OHC Serve Week. Let's serve our city together!
Hill Country Pregnancy Care Center | Curbside Baby Shower Donation Drop-off
Monday - Friday, June 26 - 30 | 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Hill Country Pregnancy Care Center
439 Fabra St, Boerne, TX 78006
Partner Description: Hill Country Pregnancy Care Center promotes the value of life and empower individuals to make healthy choices regarding pregnancy and sexuality, and to extend the healing presence and love of Jesus Christ.
Event Task: Volunteers will purchase and drop-off items needed by expectant mothers and fathers. This is a donation drop-off event, not a shower for recipients.
· Small containers of baby shampoos and lotion
· Baby nail kits, brushes, thermometer, nose syringes, toys (rattles), teethers, swaddles, onesies, bibs, etc.
· Children’s Bibles (ex: The Beginner’s Bible)
· Brand new baby clothes (3 months – 12 months)
· Baby books – hardback
· Books on pregnancy (ex: What to Expect When You Are Expecting)
· Newborn diapers
Participant Age: All Ages
Volunteer Spots: Unlimited
All OHC volunteers are asked to sign a waiver included in the registration process.
Please complete the registration process using the REGISTER button.
Should you need to cancel your serve participation, please email LenetteS@oakhillschurch.com