Small Groups come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Small Groups are also unique in needs, passions, outlook and perspective. Therefore it is Oak Hills desire to equip toward health. Some groups need deep bible study, some are bible-beginners, some want to get out and serve their community, some provide a safe place for healing and some want to focus on those not at the table.
How do we equip toward health?
- We provide support in relationship with other leaders through the Small Group Leader Forum
- We provide one-on-one coaching/mentoring with a Coach or Group Life Ministers
- We provide suggested curriculum resources (book, video, etc.) - see below
Group Study Tools:
- Please look at the group resources below, you can use the filter option to narrow down your selection.
- You can also contact your Group Life Minister for suggestions or coaching support for what is best for your group.
- RightNow Media account: Request an invitation by clicking HERE.