CR 2019 Women's Ministry Retreat-Hyatt Hill Country Resort
Join us on Saturday, September 7, 2019, for a ONE-DAY retreat at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort in San Antonio. We will gather together for encouragement, to grow in friendship, and to study God's word! Overnight accommodations on Friday, September 6, are limited and available on a first come first serve basis. Please email Deneen Goeke at email@example.com for more information.
CR Women's Ministry ONE-DAY Retreat - Hyatt Hill Country Resort
*Snacks, water, tea and coffee will be provided. Lunch is on your own.
Speaker: Rachel Norris
Saturday, September 7, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
$40 per person
ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS: PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE A ROOM FOR 2-4 PEOPLE FOR AN OVERNIGHT STAY ON FRIDAY NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 6, 2019; YOU MUST EMAIL DENEEN GOEKE AT firstname.lastname@example.org TO REGISTER FOR A ROOM. PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW TO REGISTER FOR A ROOM. *AT THIS TIME, WE ONLY HAVE 17 ROOMS AVAILABLE. A ROOM WAITING LIST WILL BE AVAILABLE. ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS FOR FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2019 DETAILS:
There is NO OBLIGATION for retreat participants to stay overnight at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. This opportunity is an additional option to enjoy the retreat experience.
• We have 17 rooms available for an overnight stay on Friday night. All rooms are on a first come first serve basis. You must email Deneen Goeke email@example.com to register for a room. You cannot register for a room any other way.
• Each double bed standard room accommodates 2 - 4 people (Queen and King rooms are not available with this registration.)
• Each room is $210. Payment must be made at the time you reserve your room.
• Each roommate's name must be given to Deneen Goeke at the time of your room registration when you contact her.
• Each room guest must be registered for the ONE-DAY RETREAT.
• The room cost is separate from the ONE-DAY RETREAT registration cost.
• Questions? Please contact Deneen Goeke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are praying for all who will be attending the retreat and are looking forward to our wonderful time together!
Attention Women's Ministry Volunteer Leaders Only: There will be an opportunity after the retreat for all volunteer leaders to meet with their Bible study classes to review their schedules/curriculum for the fall semester. Please contact your Facilitator or Teaching Leader for more information. (Fall Semester: Tuesdays, September 10 - December 10, 2019. Class registration will be open August 1-31, 2019. Fall class brochures will be available July 27, 2019.)