Celebrate Easter with Oak Hills Church! We’re excited to offer several services accommodate your Easter worship plans.
We encourage you to invite your neighbors, friends and family to join us as we celebrate the life, death and resurrection of our savior Jesus Christ.
Good Friday Service: Friday, April 19, 7:00 PM
Easter Services: Saturday, April 20, 5:00 PM, Sunday, April 21, 8:30, 10:00 and 11:30 AM
- Palm Sunday Weekend: Bibleland Children's Palm Procession
- Good Friday: Bibleland for ages 3 months through 4 years
- Easter Weekend: Bibleland, all services, 3 months through 5th grade
- No Student Ministry service/classes on Easter weekend
- Thursday: Spanish Communion Service, Thursday, April 18, 6:30 PM, Student Center
- Easter Sunday: Spanish Worship Service, Student Center, 11:00 AM
- Easter Weekend: Spanish Translation available during Sunday, 10:00 and 11:30 AM services, Worship Center
- Good Friday: Interpretation provided during the Good Friday service
- Easter Weekend: Interpretation provided during the Sunday, 10:00 AM service
- Easter Weekend: Open Regular Hours (Saturday, 4:30-6:30 PM and Sunday, 9:30 AM-1:00 PM)
- Easter Weekend: No adult classes / studies on Easter weekend.
How early should I arrive for the Good Friday service? The exterior doors will be open at 6:00 PM, and the Worship Center doors will open at 6:30 PM. The service will begin at 7:00 PM.
- What is the topic of the Good Friday service? The topic will be, "Not My Will But Yours." The service will be lead by Travis Eades and will include scripture readings, time for reflection, and song.
- How early should I arrive for the Easter Services? On Saturday, the exterior doors will open at 3:45 PM and the Worship Center doors will open at 4:15 PM. The Saturday service will begin at 5:00 PM. On Sunday morning, the exterior doors will open at 7:15 AM. The Worship Center doors will open at 7:45 AM for the 8:30 AM service. Seating will begin for the 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM services 15-30 minutes prior to the start of each service. We suggest that you arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the start of the service you wish to attend in order to allow yourself enough time to find a parking place and make your way to the Worship Center.
- Where should I park? Parking will be available in all lots at the Crownridge campus, including our lot located across Summer Oaks, adjacent to our Pastoral Care Building and the Student Center. Security officers will be on hand to direct you as you enter and exit the property.
- Who will be speaking during the Easter Services? Max Lucado will be preaching a message entitled, "He Is Risen."